Exeter Angling Online offering Carp Fishing Bedchairs from all major brands! Low online prices from Fox, Nash, Chub and many more!
Fully fitted with a 3/4 season sleeping bag that has a easy glide polyester lining, this Fox FX Flatliter Bed & Bag System has excellent lumbar support from the matress with it being perfectly flat.
20% of the bags filling is below you and the other 80% is above you to prevent heat loss, very much like your bed at home where you have a thin sheet layer beneath and the bulk of the quilt cover above you!
Air beds should not be confused with the traditional bedchair. Use the Nash Indulgence Air Bed 4 in conjunction with the new patented Air Bed Conversion Bag and you can enjoy optimum warmth in winter, aswell as a comfort able nights sleep on the most humid nights.
The Nash Indulgence Air Bed has a strengthened oval cellular frame for correct body alignment and support and a lay flat design with head section incline through leg adjustment.
A mesh base provides air flow comfort on hot summer nights, with a removable deep pile foam and hollow fibre insulated mattress providing warmth in the winter.
With a totally flat profile for a perfect nights sleep, the Trakker Levelite Bedchair offers the ultimate in comfort, whilst still being lightweight.
Features included; Double-hinged technology, a patented leg mechanism along with a solid aluminium steel frame and a thick padded mattress.