A quick and easy to assemble bankside home for the discerning angler. Featuring a patented design with adaptive ventilation technology, reducing condensation and keeping you dry inside. The main skin is manufactured from ultra waterproof hydrophobic Aquatex, helping with water run off even in the worst conditions.
Also comes supplied with a heavy duty groundsheet, tension straps, pegs and 2 rod straps. All of which rolls up into an incredibly small packdown size. This is great solution for anyone looking for a lightweight, portable yet rugged design that'll see you out in all weathers.
- Ultra-quick, easy to use and assemble
- Adaptive Ventilation Technology - keeps air circulating, reducing condensation
- Four large rear vents giving 360? ventilation with Insect Panel (sold separately) in place
- Option to fit a fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets
- Aquatexx fabric - super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Advanced GRP Composite block - lightweight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
-100 Size - suitable for one bed and one angler
- Lightweight with small packdown size
- Anti-twist pole system
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Zipped NXG carry bag
- Supplied with tension strap and T-pegs